- Thank your visitors to have opt in - It is simple and a great way to start engaging the relationship
- Poll them on your services – start profiling your customer base
- Filter out happy clients – start your testimonial generation process
- Promote Referrals – start your referral reward process
- Design your Campaign – map your year in advance with relevant subjects that will educate rather than selling
All these steps should be set up via email, using the Xmail engine for example you could automate and entire year or more, so it happens, everytime.
Didier Grossemy says that ff you were just doing the above, what would it do for your business?
Once you have a basic sequential process working, you may have time to think of creative ways to automate the following:
- Collaborate – drive a service level feedback blog,
- Sell More – with back ends, packages and add ons,
- Engage – ask clients for ideas on how to improve your business,
- Reward – loyalty, referrals and testimonial people,
- Segment – your profiled database,
- Sell Money – gift vouchers and term packages
Need professional help?
X2 Digital - As web sites and Internet marketing become more complex, a growing number of businesses are discovering the value of outsourcing the implementation and management of their Web 2.0 initiatives to trusted service providers that employ a staff of people with a full range of competencies. Call us! on +612 9238 8125 or enquire now. Click Here